Help needed to re-cycle QIAGEN <plasmid> tips

Dominic Voon dvoon at uniwa.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jun 3 02:57:29 EST 1994

Hi all,
	I am currently using QIAGEN-tip 100 to purify my midi-prep
plasmid DNA. I read on a recent issue of TIBS (Trents in Biochemical
Science) that people have figured out a way of re-using the used tips.
As i find it a waste to throw away these rather expensive tips, and am
new to this newsgroup and the use of QIAGEN tips, can someone please
send me information on how to recycle them.
Do reply via email..

Your help is much appreciated. Many thanks in advance
regards
dominic