pET-3d vector sequence

Stefanie Butland butland at unixg.ubc.ca
Sun Jun 5 12:27:45 EST 1994

Garry Myers (garry at menzies.su.edu.au) wrote:
: Hi,

: Could some kind soul provide the nucleotide sequence of pET-3d?  I am aware
: that Novagen, the company responsible for the pET series, do have a vector
: diskette with all sequences on board.  As our purchase of this vector
: pre-dates the release of the disk (I think) and I only want the one sequence,
: I would like to avoid buying it as long as possible!  Searching Genbank comes
: up with what is apparently a pET derivative (pET-His) but I would appreciate
: the real thing if possible....

: Cheers,

: Garry.

: Garry Myers				Voice : + 61 89 228 397
: Molecular Genetics Unit			Fax.  : + 61 89 275 187
: Menzies School of Health Research	e-mail: garry at menzies.su.edu.au

Garry,

If you call Novagen, the technical support people will send the sequence
to you via e-mail.

Stefanie.