Which electroporator to buy?

Tracy Aquilla aquilla at salus.med.uvm.edu
Mon Jun 6 10:37:07 EST 1994

I am interested in purchasing an electroporator which will be used to
transform E. coli as well as insect and mammalian cells. I am on a tight
budget, and would like to get the biggest 'bang per buck' possible. Does
anyone have suggestions regarding which manufacturers/dealers have
reasonably priced quality electroporators? Any other suggestions are also
welcome. THANKS!
Tracy Aquilla, Post-doctoral Research Associate
Department of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
University of Vermont, College of Medicine
aquilla at salus.med.uvm.edu