Inducible eukaryotic expression vector ?

Gary Rudnick rudnick at biomed.med.yale.edu
Mon Jun 6 09:34:57 EST 1994

In article <2sv5p6$7dp at pobox.csc.fi> airenne at convex.csc.FI (Kari Airenne) writes:
>As far
>as I have understood right there are only limited number of possibilities for
>inducible protein production in eukaryotic cells and, at least for me, this
>seems to be a good choice for that. So if you have used this system or if you
>know any other good tightly regulated eukaryotic vectors, please let me know.

See the article in TIBS 18:471-475 (1993) by Gossen et al. on a system using
the tetracycline repressor.
Gary Rudnick                       |voice (203) 785-4548
Department of Pharmacology         |fax (203) 785-7670
Yale University School of Medicine |bitnet RUDNICK at YALEMED
333 Cedar Street, P.O. Box 208066  |internet:
New Haven, CT 06520-8066           |RUDNICK at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU