Lovastatin

Bert Popping Bert.Popping at durham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 03:28:03 EST 1994

Dear Dieter,

I got Lovastatin (and Pravastatin) from Merck, Sharp & Dohme (USA).
For all I know, Lovastatin is not comercially available (like
chemicals in general). If you ask the company for the drug, you will
have to fill out a form (why you need it, what kind of experiment you
use it for etc.)

Good luck

Bert.

--