HIS TAG and antibody affinity purification

STRUCTURAL NEUROBIOLOGY XTAL LAB- MADE FROM 100% RECYCLED ELECTRONS GLUXLAB at MSVAX.MSSM.EDU
Tue Jun 7 14:07:40 EST 1994

Dear Methodists and Reagentites-

	With all of the vast resources and
experience out there in 'net'land, has anyone
come up with a way to cross link a protein
coupled with a HIS tag to a nickel [or
other column] for the purpose of affinity
purifying antibodies.

	I do not want to activate CNBr-Sephadex
but exploit the property of a rapid purification
on one column. I am hoping that the interaction
between the His Tag and the nickel-NTA column
is stronger than the antigen-antibody interaction.

	If anyone has experience or suggestions,
Please help me if you can.

Stephanie Greene

cleaner antibodies, for cleaner results