magnetic latex ?

Sebastian Bunka i102pc1 at edvznovell2.vu-wien.ac.at
Wed Jun 8 02:10:35 EST 1994

In article <Cr1Htx.EzI at crdnns.crd.ge.com> ebstokes at maxwell.crd.ge.com (Ed Stokes) writes:
>From: ebstokes at maxwell.crd.ge.com (Ed Stokes)
>Subject: magnetic latex ?
>Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 18:25:09 GMT

>I have heard of immunoassay protocols which utilize magnetic
>latex particles. Does anyone know of a reference for such
>work ? Or a supplier for magnetic latex ?

>Thanks
>Ed Stokes
>ebstokes at crd.ge.com
There are several companies (one german, but I can't find their ad),
and some products from PolySciences
1) Immunobeads, Magnetic (coupled w/ anti-Rabbit/Protein-A/anti-Mouse)
2) Magnetic Paricles (Latex, carboxylated, fluorescent-tagged, amino
   sizes 0.05 um, 1-2 um, and 5 um)

Polysciences, Inc.
400 Valley road
Warrington, PA 18976
Ph: 1-800-523-2575 / 215-343-6484
FAX: (215) 343-0214

Hope this helps,
SWB

            `oo'
          ( O  O )
             vv \\
                  \\
		    \\		  email:
                      [ Sebastian.Bunka at vu-wien.ac.at ]
                        phone:                   FAX:
                +43-1-71155260          +43-1-7149110
Location: earth, europe, austria, vienna  Inst. of Bacteriology  Vet.Univ.