Equilibrium Dialysis? Apparatus/method?

Darren Nickerson dnicker at vax.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 16:15:40 EST 1994

In our continuing quest to investigate substrate-binding equilibria (see
be very happy to hear from anyone who might have any direct experience with a
technique called "equilibrium dialysis", especially in terms of the equipment
required, and the experimental technique involved.  Any references would be
most helpful, e-mail replies are preferred, and I will summarize if there are
any/many replies :).

Darren Nickerson
University of Oxford.