Automated sequencing of PCR products

Sergi Ferrer Sergi.Ferrer at
Thu Jun 9 10:16:24 EST 1994

As the Subject indicates, I'd like to get information about automated
sequencing of PCR products. I can use an Applied-Biosystems apparatus, but I
don't know which protocols and kits would be the best. Are there some *good*

  Sergi Ferrer
  Departament de Microbiologia             Phone: +34 (6) 3864390
  Facultat de Biologia                       Fax: +34 (6) 3864372
  Universitat de Valencia                 BitNet:  ferrers at evalun11
  E-46100 Burjassot-Valencia, SPAIN     InterNet:  Sergi.Ferrer at