luciferase in vivo in mammals?

David Adelson davead at prospect.anprod.csiro.au
Fri Jun 10 00:36:34 EST 1994

Can anybody out there tell me if luciferase can be detected in vivo in
mammalian cells or tissues? In cells this would be as a screen for
expression and so would have to be non lethal as we want to pick the
expressing cells and grow them up.

Please post replies to me directly as my news reader is slow and unreliable.

Thanks in advance,
  |  Dave Adelson                E-mail: davead at prospect.anprod.csiro.au |
  |  CSIRO Division of Animal Production  * "All opinions are my own"    |
  |  Locked Bag 1, Delivery Centre        * If you don't like my logic,  |
  |  Blacktown, 2148, AUSTRALIA           * use your own.                |