The end of inclusion bodies?

Christoph Weber cweber at oci.unizh.ch
Fri Jun 10 08:56:17 EST 1994

Loren Joseph (ljlj at midway.uchicago.edu) wrote:
: See:  La Vallie, E.R. et. al. in Bio/Technology vol 11, pp.187-193 (93).

Well, we have used the original LaVallie vectors and have seen most of our proteins soluble, but *not* necessarily active. Some constructs have very bad expression and some will not work.
We have been lucky with a few constructs, though, where DHFR fusions gave no really useful results previously.

Further info upon request (if I can persuade the person doing these constructs to sit down and reply :-) )
Christoph Weber                     email: cweber at oci.unizh.ch
OCI  Uni Zurich                     phone: +41 1 257 4925
Winterthurerstr. 190                FAX:   +41 1 361 9895
CH-8057 Zurich,  Switzerland