Glacial Acetic Acid

neale at mbcf.stjude.org neale at mbcf.stjude.org
Thu Jun 9 23:17:13 EST 1994

I too, thought glacial referred to the absence of water in the solution.

Interesting about the melting point however.

Cheers,

Geoff Neale

Dept. of Virology and Molecular Biology        Internet: neale at mbcf.stjude.org
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital             Phone: (901) 522-0400
Memphis, TN                                         Fax: (901) 523-2622