Probing PAGE

White Nick njw at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 13 05:09:30 EST 1994

Hello!

I need to id some PCR products that have been elctropheresed in
polyacrylamide. Does anyone have any suggestions on transferring
DNA from polyacrylamide gelsto nylon membranes? I've heard that
it's possible to setup a standard capillary blot but I would like
some confirmation of this before I risk my products.

Please mail responses - I get them quicker if I don't have to
log on to our news reader.

Thanks
Nick

             Nick J .White, Haematological Medicine,
             Cambridge University, MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge,
             Cambs. CB2 2QH  United Kingdom.

             Internet  njw at al.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
             Telephone +44 223 330561
             Fax       +44 223 336837