Eastern blotting!

Laurence T. Reiter lr035778 at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Jun 13 18:35:32 EST 1994

There is something called a North Western which I think is like a DNA-footprint or
gel shift assay using RNA instead of DNA.  I'm sorry that I just gave you such a
straight geeky answer, but I'm a first year grad student and classes still weigh
heavy on my mind.  I shall try to switch my thoughts to beer like the other grad

Baylor Coll. of Med.

More information about the Methods mailing list