hygromycin phosphotransferase

Glenn Cantor GCANTOR at VETMED.WSU.EDU
Wed Jun 15 18:51:37 EST 1994

I have transfected cells with a plasmid containing a hygromycin
selectable marker.  To compare transfection efficiency in various
cell lines, I would like to compare the amounts of hygromycin
phosphotransferase which the lines express.  Does anyone know if
antibodies or an antibody-based kit are available for detection of
hygromycin phosphotransferase?  (5'-3' has an ELISA for detection of
neomycin phosphotransferase II, but doesn't have one for hygromycin.)

Thanks!

Debra Hoover