Broad host range cosmid, with Km resistance

Michael Benedik bchs1b at Elroy.UH.EDU
Tue Jun 21 08:23:16 EST 1994

In article <rcaspi.6.017BAE27 at>, rcaspi at (Ron Caspi) writes:
>Hello netters
>Does anybody know about a broad host range vector, with cos sites and
>kanamycin resistance? (something like pLAFR with Km). I need to make a
>DNA library that could be mobilized into a Pseudomonas fluorescens strain.
>Any help is highly appreciated
>Ron Caspi
>Scripps Institution of Oceanography      Phone (619)534-0638
>La Jolla  CA  92093-0202                 Fax   (619)534-7313

Hi Ron,

Its me again. See Allen and Hanson, J. BActeriol 161:955-962 (1985)
for cosmid vectors pLA2910 and pLA2917
These both have TcR and KmR, with origin from pRK290

 Michael Benedik				INTERNET: Benedik at
 Dept. of Biochemical & Biophysical Sciences
 University of Houston				BITNET: Benedik at uhou