Problems with News archives?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Sat Jun 18 11:52:02 EST 1994

Frances Hannan (Zoology) (flh at wrote:
: neale at writes:

: >Has anyone else had problems using Gopher to search the News archives at
: >Indiana?

: >I have been trying for several days now to recover postings regarding
: >electroporator recommendations, but Gopher fails to open the directory?

: >Is it just me or is Indiana down?

: It doesn't work for me either but being inexperienced at gopher I assumed
: I was doing something wrong. Please let me know if there's a solution.

Until Don fixes his apparent problem, you can search old Bionet articles
by gophering to

/* email: krasel at                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */