Pbluescript I map

Shahram Mori smori at nmsu.edu
Tue Jun 21 20:03:43 EST 1994

Nelson Salazar (N.SALAZAR at lshtm.ac.uk) wrote:

: Dear Netters,
:                 simple questions. Where can I find the map of the
: vector pBluescript I ?? Is there a SacII site in the cloning site of
: this vector ?? What is the difference between this one and the
: pBluescript II SK ??

: Thanks in advance,
:                         N. Salazar

: **********************************************************************
: Nelson Salazar                      *  E-mail: n.salazar at lshtm.ac.uk
: Dept. of Medical Parasitology       *    or  nsalazar at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
: Lon. Sch. Hyg. & Trop. Med.         *  Fax No: 071 636 8739
: Keppel St. London WC1E 7HT, UK      *  Tel   : 071 927 2468
: **********************************************************************
Isn't that the same as Bluscript phagemid? I just briefly looked at the
two. It looks like one is longer than the other by three base pairs and
that the length of ColE1 ori is different between the two. You can find
the map of both of them in the 1994 strategene catalogue in the appendix.
Cheers,
Shahram Mori
Program in Molecular Biology
Dept of chemistry and Biochemistry Box 3C
NMSU, Las Cruces NM
88003

 _/\_
_\  /_