Gel dryer / pump corrosion -

David L. Haviland, Ph.D. HAVILAND at KIDS.WUSTL.EDU
Tue Jun 21 09:33:45 EST 1994

In <s.d.huen-180694100822 at med242.bham.ac.uk> s.d.huen at bham.ac.uk writes:

Hi... I'd like to throw in another choice for gel dryers.  We have *great*
success with the Hoeffer "Easy Breeze" gel dryer.  No pumps, just hot air
convection over sheets of mylar/cellophane. It will dry up to 5 or 6 gels
at the same time.  Lastly, no pumps to wear out. However, it won't dry
sequencing gels, but will dry most any other gels from the traditional
SDS-PAGE gel units (Hoeffer, Biorad, home-grown of similar size).

Hope this helps,
David
+  David L. Haviland, Ph.D.	     Internet:"haviland at kids.wustl.edu"   +
+  Washington Univ. School of Med.   A.K.A : The Compiler                 +
+  Dept. of Peds./Pulm. Box 8116     ICBM-Net : Just hit St. Louis        +
+  400 S. Kingshighway               &-6  <- User is Brain Dead...        +
+  St. Louis, MO  63110              FAX: 314-454-2476                    +
+  (314) 454-6076                                                         +