Water purification systems-Which is best?

Elmer M. Price, Ph.D. DCRCEP at mizzou1.missouri.edu
Wed Jun 22 16:36:39 EST 1994

     My lab is in the market for a water purification system.  Our applications
are molecular biology, protein purification and cell culture.  So far, we
have narrowed our choices to either the Millipore MilliQ UF Plus system
or the Barnstead Bioresearch Nanopure system.
     Dear netters, what are your opinions regarding these items.  If you have
either system, are you happy with it?  Are there other vendors I should explore
(such as Solution Consultants)?  Other comments?

Thanks

Elmer