Anything other than TLC's for CAT assays?

walling at walling at
Fri Jun 17 08:54:07 EST 1994

In article <erman-100694202223 at>, erman at (batu erman) writes:
>We use TLC plates to spot and run CAT assay reactions that are extracted
>with ethyl acetate. Does anyone have a less tedious method?
>Batu Erman
>erman at
DuPont/NEN Research Products has a rapid alternative method for measuring
CAT activity.  It is a fluor diffusion assay which facilitates sample
processing and analysis.  For more information call NEN Technical Support
at 1-800-772-2636, fax inquiries to 617-542-8468, or email to Internet.