TCA on nucleic acid

Frank Vari eqfvari at dingo.cc.uq.oz.au
Thu Jun 23 18:09:00 EST 1994

Could anyone please tell me what the effect of 10% aqueous trichloroacetic
acid (TCA) is on nucleic acids? Are there any good references that someone
could point me in the direction of? Please Email me or post a response here.

Many thanks.
* Frank Vari at the Australian Equine Blood Typing Research Lab.    *
* University of Queensland, St Lucia, Brisbane, Australia, 4072.    *
*	Email:	F.Vari at mailbox.uq.oz.au                             *