Sequence of pTTQ18

Winoto lab lab_winoto at
Mon Jun 27 21:40:35 EST 1994

In article <580239647wnr at>
Duncan at (Duncan Clark) writes:

> The subject says it all. I have searched Genbank without any luck. Does
> anyone have or know the whereabouts of a full pTTq18 sequence?

It's been a long time and I hope memory serves me.  I think pTTq18
is/was a plasmid of ill repute back around 1988 or so.  I think it was
originally offered by amersham.  Jim Hoch's lab (scripps, La Jolla) may
still have the sequence on hand or Gino Ferrari at Gencor in northern
california may have it.  Sorry I can't be of more help.