PCR final hold temp. article???

ktgeiss at miavx1.acs.muohio.edu ktgeiss at miavx1.acs.muohio.edu
Mon Jun 27 11:19:49 EST 1994

Greetings Bionetters:
    Last week I read an article about an experiment to determine whether the
final soak temperature (conventionally 4C) at the end of a PCR run mattered.
They tried three or four different temperatures and concluded that it really
didn't matter.
    I left for a week and have now returned, and now, I cannot, for the life of
me remember where I read this.  I thought that it was Biotechniques, but I
couldn't find it again.  If anyone has read this article or something similar,
could you please give me the reference.

Thanks,
GEISS...[:)