Proteins Wanted

brian h. johnson brian at
Tue Jun 28 09:02:46 EST 1994

I am looking for plasmids that code for  proteins that are expressed at high levels,
preferably off of the Tac or T7 expression systems.  These proteins should be water
soluble at high levels of expression, and have a molecular weight of 29KD or higher.
I am currently investigating a novel technique for purifying these types of proteins
and if I am successful with yours, I will definitely pass on the procedure and be of
any assistance possible.

Please call me at 609-258-3324 or email me at brian at

thanks in advance,
brian h johnson