Help ! Methyl Mercury Hydroxide

Bradley Turner bturner at MED-ITVAX1.BU.EDU
Tue Jun 28 15:58:06 EST 1994

dvoon at uniwa.uwa.edu.au (Dominic Voon) writes:
in message: <2upk2k$gn9 at styx.uwa.edu.au>

>Hi netters,
>	Could someone please point me to a commercial (international)
>source of Methyl Mercury Hydroxide ? Just in case our lab doesn't have
>the catalogue, could you kindly also include the product order number
>and address of the company *please* :-).
	[remainder deleted]

My source for methyl mercury hydroxide is as follows:

Alfa Research Chemicals/Johnson Matthey
PO Box 8247
Ward Hill, MA 01835-0747 USA
1(800)343-0660 Phone
1(800)322-4757 FAX

Product Number 13395
Methylmercury (II) hydroxide, 1M in H2O
A.C.S. [1184-57-2]
CH3HgOH, F.W. 232.63(anhyd)
10ml 82.00
50ml 295.00

No connections other than as a satisfied customer.
I hope this helps.

Brad,

Bradley Turner          INTERNET: bturner at med-itvax1.bu.edu
Gastroenterology, E-201    PHONE: 617 638-8346
University Hospital          FAX: 617 638-7785
Boston University
Medical Center
Boston, MA 02118, USA