Sequence of pTTQ18

Klaus.Matthaei at ANU.EDU.AU Klaus.Matthaei at ANU.EDU.AU
Tue Jun 28 18:10:36 EST 1994

A reference for the construction of pTTQ18 can be found in

Stark (1987)
Multicopy gene expression vectors etc
Gene 51: 255-267

Cheers, Klaus

Dr Klaus Matthaei                               |           |
The John Curtin School of Medical Research      |  _--_|\   |
The Australian National University              | /      \  |
Snail mail: Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia       | \_.--._/<<|
E-mail: Klaus.Matthaei at anu.edu.au               |       v   |
Landline: 61 6 249 3782
                        "Sometimes I'm the Louisville slugger"
                        "Sometimes I'm the Ball"