West blotting

S. Xu mbsxu at s-crim1.dl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 05:33:31 EST 1994

Hi, Folks,

I am interested in protein tyrosine phosphorylation in megakaryocyte
differentiation.  Currently I have a problem doing Western blotting.  I
used "Wet Electrophoric Transfer" method, but I found that the bands
with low molecular weight were not evenly transferred.  BTW, I was told
that it was very tricky to study tyrosine phosphorylation by using
Western blotting, which I just touched.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ying Hong       Dept of Medicine
                King's College School of Medicine
                London SE5 9PJ