Thermal Cyclers

Winoto lab lab_winoto at maillink.berkeley.edu.
Tue Jun 28 16:31:45 EST 1994

In article <maris-150694084244 at 159.14.19.29>
maris at pobox.upenn.edu (John Maris) writes:

> We would like to purchase a machine that has the feature of a heater cover
> like the 9600 to avoid oil overlay but would like to have multiple blocks.
> Does such a machine exist?

Yes!  Check out the Thermolyne Temp-Tronic thermocycler.  We tested it
in our lab and it worked just as well as the PE, at a significantly
lower price.  Their unit also comes with a heated lid to make oil
overlays unnesessary.  Call 1-800-553-0039 for more info.

Pendragon