Thermocyclers

MUNGO at UVVM.UVIC.CA MUNGO at UVVM.UVIC.CA
Wed Jun 29 18:39:20 EST 1994

We have been using a Thermolyne thermocycler for about 3 years now and have
found it reliable and easy to use.  We had some initial problems with the
pump and that affected the cooling rate.  This problem has been resolved and
since then we have nothing to complain about.  Our machine is run daily and
some times it is not turned off for weeks at a time.  The performance compares
favourably with that of PE machines and it is (or was...) cheap.
Not affiliated with Thermolyne in any way.
Mungo