Inducible eukaryotic expression vectors

Daniel Chagnovich dchagno at merle.acns.nwu.edu
Wed Jun 29 23:52:42 EST 1994

Hello,

	I am writing to find out if anyone has used a eukaryotic expression
vector which can be induced with IPTG or tet (such as the LacSwithch from
Stratagene)? If so, which system did you use and how did it work out? Is the
regulation in the non-induced state tight, ie 10-20 copies/cell as Stratagene
claims?
	Currently I am thinking about using the LacSwitch System from
Stratagene (as you may have noticed from my questions), but am willing to
explore other options. Any help/ comments would be greatly appreciated.
	Thanks in advance.

Danny Chagnovich
dchagno at merle.ancs.nwu.edu