Plasmid drawing program for Windows

Thomas M. Rupp trupp at orion.it.luc.edu
Thu Jun 30 12:11:41 EST 1994

pATEL_P (Patel_P at BMS.com) wrote:

: Hi,
: 	Does anybody have any suggestions or recommendations for
:  plasmid drawing programs for Windows.  I am currently using Clone ver4.0.
:  However, am looking for a more versatile program.
: Thanks in advance
: Pramathesh

ReHi,
have you heard of a program called VectorNT?
It is sold by a company called InforMax, Inc. in Gathersbury. Their
phonenumber is (301) 216-0586.
It offers quite a few nice features like a database for clones which
allows modifications af a whole tree of stored clones in one step. It
also has a very nice graphical output. It also offers PCR analysis
of fragments on screen.
Just order the demo and try it out, I really like it!

Thomas

     /*************************************************************\
     * Thomas Rupp                 Efficiency, taken to an extreme *
     * SOHC/4 #0009                            can be inefficiency *
     * <trupp at orion.it.luc.edu>       Intolerance is something YOU *
     * <trupp at lucpug.it.luc.edu>             can fight by yourself *
     * use the 2nd address if you don't want e-mails to arrive :-) *

        Any statement made using this system are (of course) made
       by the author of the statement. They are not made by Loyola
        University of Chicago, its trustees, officers, employees
         and agents which are therefore not responsible for the
                   content of these statements.