Genuis System

Kieron Des kierondes at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 13:13:06 EST 1994

Are you absolutely set on getting the Genius system? Schleicher & Schuell has
just released a method based on a non-enzymatic labeling scheme that uses a
psoralen-biotin molecule. This DNA affinity reagent intercalates in ss or ds
material and is covalently bound to probing strand with 365nm light. They have
2 sizes and the smaller of the two is $125 which sounds more like the
starter-sized kit you are after. Call them at 800-245-4024 if you want to speak
to their tech svc
(I work for S&S...I hope you don't mind I answered your question)