Methds-Reagnts archive search?

DELLE at IMICILEA.CILEA.IT DELLE at IMICILEA.CILEA.IT
Wed Mar 2 12:09:31 EST 1994

>I have seen references to searching an archive of this group.
>How do you do it?  (I tried a veronica search for the term
>"methds-reagnts" and got 6-8 hits, but none of them would
>let me go further). Thanks, Bob

      point your Gopher to    merlot.welch.jhu.edu
          choose    Usenet News and FAQs
          choose    Search messages to Usenet Newsgroups
          choose    Search Bionet and Info-GCG articles (INDIANA)

          and then scan the archive using keywords ...

                                 :-)
happy seeking                          Massimo Delledonne

Massimo Delledonne
Istituto di Genetica vegetale
Universita' Cattolica S.C. Piacenza - ITALY -

delle at ipcucsc
delle at imicilea.cilea.it

Massimo Delledonne                              _%%%_____________________%%%_
Istituto di Genetica vegetale                    %%%  ()     **      ()  %%%
Universita' Cattolica S.C. Piacenza -ITALY-       %%   ()   (  )    ()   %%
Bitnet    delle at ipcucsc                                ( )___%%___( )
Internet  delle at imicilea.cilea.it                        (        )
                                                          (      )
"A wrong model is better than no model at all"  (Goethe)   (%%%%)