Methds-Reagnts archive search?

Brian Foley brianf at med.uvm.edu
Wed Mar 2 11:12:43 EST 1994

Robert Roxby (RROXBY at MAINE.MAINE.EDU) wrote:
: I have seen references to searching an archive of this group.
: How do you do it?  (I tried a veronica search for the term
: "methds-reagnts" and got 6-8 hits, but none of them would
: let me go further). Thanks, Bob

	My favorite way is to use GOPHER, navigate to Indiana University
IUBIO, and then to network news, search network news at IUBIO.
	Don Gilbert has done a great job with the IUBIO gopher.