anti-fetal haemoglobin

Mr. A.R. Chandra achandra at crc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 3 06:58:08 EST 1994

Howdee doodee peops

I am currently involved in establishing novel techniques for blood cell
separation (MACS/ficoll gradiients), immunophenotyping (indirect alk.
phosphatase ICC system), flouresent in situ hybridization (FISH) and
subsequent analysis of sorted erythroblasts using both confocal laser and
scence microscopy. At the moment I seem to be having a severe problem locating
a source of monoclonal mouse anti-fetal antibody (i.e. hybridoma). I have
little or no money to buy this primary antibody initally but would welcome
any donations or offers of colaberation. Email me at chandra at cardiff.ac.uk.

Thanking yous

A. 'theres a nutmeg loose in the hoose' CHANDRA
CYTOGENETIC UNIT FOR WALES tel 0222 744027.