mouse Lop-4, Graham fisher

john hess jfhess at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 4 17:49:24 EST 1994

Help everyone,

I'm looking for info (besides jackson labs, OMIM, GDB) on the mouse
mutant Lop-4 first published in 1986 by West and Fisher.

I'm also trying to find the phone number in Great Britain for Graham
Fisher who is at the MRC Radiobiology Unit, Harwell, Didcot, Oxon, OX11
0RD.

I tried gophers to GB and whois type things and have run out of avenues
to electronically find out phone number or email address. Sounds like an
internet hunt kind of puzzle doesn't it?

If any one can help me out, send me email, thanks,