DNA analysis programs

Manuel de las Calzas Largas claros at biologie.ens.fr
Fri Mar 4 07:53:53 EST 1994

In Article <CM3sHL.IHo at ucdavis.edu>, dobates at ucdavis.edu (Dave Bates) wrote:

>I would specifically be interested in reviews for MacVector, Geneworks,
>DNAsys, Gene construction Kit, MacPlasmid (??).
>
>Send me them and I'll publish a compilation.

In the ftp server ftp.EMBL-heidelberg.de ypu have a compilation of most of the
share/free-ware applications, at least for Mac. And also some few comments about
commertial programs.

Manuel G.

|   Ecole Normale Superieure - CNRS    |    E-mail: claros at biologie.ens.fr    |
|   Lab. Genetique Moleculaire         |    Fax:    331-44 32 39 41           |
|   46 rue d'Ulm                       |    Phone:  331-44 32 39 39           |
|   75005 Paris (France)               |                                      |