Invitro and Invivo footprinting

anjali at anjali at
Fri Mar 4 21:57:09 EST 1994

Hi folks,
I am a beginner in the "field" of footprinting. I need to do invitro and
then invivo footprinting with certain crude nuclear extracts from some
insect cell lines. I have no idea as to which technique would be best
etc. I also need to do some footprinting reactions with complementary
annealed oligos ranging from 26 mer to 65 mer. Is it possible to do this?

I would appreciate someone can help me with literature, references,proto-
cols etc. Current protocols- I've read but it doesn't seem to be enough.

Thanks in advance.

anjali at