how to isolate a plasmid from Brevibacterium ammoniagenes?

wcg8744 at wcg8744 at
Sat Mar 5 19:07:42 EST 1994

In article <CM7rpw.6DK at>,
jgraham at (the End) wrote:

> In <5Q1IH01.aklib at> aklib at writes:
> >I am posting this for a friend who does not have direct usenet access :-(.
> >
> >How to isolate a large (25Kb)  low-copy (several per genome) plasmid
> >from Brevibacterium ammoniagenes (ATCC 6872)?
> >Please reply here and if possible send a copy to dusha at
> Another call for bionet.microbio perhaps ?
> Jim

While  it might be harder and harder to tell the microbiology from the
molecular biology, I still think we need to set up a new group to diversify
the heavier and heavier load of the current group.