antibody compendium?

carlos h. pedemonte pedemonte at JETSON.UH.EDU
Sat Mar 5 13:45:24 EST 1994

Jim Adams wrote:

>Does anyone know of a compendium of commercially available antibodies to
>human proteins?

>Right now I'm interested in antibodies to human secretory phospholipase
>A2 and platelet activating factor, but I'm also looking for any
>compendia which might be available for consultation in meeting future
>requirements.

Jim: I don't know if you are asking for a "on-line" catalog. ATCC can be
reached on line (I have the address in my office, call me if you need it).
ATCC has several monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies and very good prices
(monoclonals for 60$). The most complete catalog that I know of all the
antibodies commercially available is the Linscott's directory of
immunological and biological reagents ($70). Their phone# is 707-544-9555.

I hope this help you.

carlos
Carlos H. Pedemonte                     Telephone:  713-743-1211 (office)
Dept. of Pharmacology                               713-743-1228 (lab)
University of Houston                   Fax:        713-743-1229

Houston, TX 77204-5515                  e-mail: pedemonte at jetson.uh.edu