antibody compendium?

Jim Adams jwa at leu.dcrt.nih.gov
Fri Mar 4 18:30:25 EST 1994

Does anyone know of a compendium of commercially available antibodies to
human proteins?

Right now I'm interested in antibodies to human secretory phospholipase
A2 and platelet activating factor, but I'm also looking for any
compendia which might be available for consultation in meeting future
requirements.

    TIA,

    Jim Adams

--
  James W. Adams     --     Bioinformatics and Molecular Analysis Section
  Building 12A, Room 2013              jwa at alw.nih.gov, uunet!nih-csl!jwa

--
  James W. Adams     --     Bioinformatics and Molecular Analysis Section
  Building 12A, Room 2013              jwa at alw.nih.gov, uunet!nih-csl!jwa
  National Institutes of Health              phone: (301) 402-4154
  Bethesda, MD 20892                          "Spay the Children"
Carlos H. Pedemonte                     Telephone:  713-743-1211 (office)
Dept. of Pharmacology                               713-743-1228 (lab)
University of Houston                   Fax:        713-743-1229

Houston, TX 77204-5515                  e-mail: pedemonte at jetson.uh.edu