Mac Mosiac

David S. Lee davidlee at
Sun Mar 6 21:22:09 EST 1994

In article <cc37-060394143149 at>, cc37 at (CC)

> In article <2lbnbb$800 at usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu>, dd034 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
> (Seth Daniel Crosby) wrote:
> > Is there a version of Mosaic for Macintosh?
> Yes there is -- you should be able to get it by anonymous FTP from the U.
> Michigan archive:  I don't remember which folder
> it's in.

The folder in is mac/util/network.  The archive's
name is ncsamosaic1.03.sit.hqx--you will need decompression software to
extract this archive.  You will also need MacTCP (and SLIP or PPP if you're
dialing in) in order to make it all work.

David S. Lee (davidlee at
Kresge Hearing Research Institute
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI  48109