crucifixion

John H McDonald mcdonald at strauss.udel.edu
Sun Mar 6 14:14:06 EST 1994

In article <2lbo07$aej at usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu>,
Seth Daniel Crosby <dd034 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu> wrote:

>"This friend" of mine wants to know if she can be nailed for
>discussing enzymes in this forum that she uses for PCR
>which are not licensed for that purpose.

There are hundreds of papers in the scientific literature which mention
that some non-licensed company's enzyme was used for PCR.  If hundreds of
researchers were getting sued for this, I think we would have heard about
it.  So tell your "friend" to discuss all the enzymes she wants.

John H. McDonald
Department of Biology
University of Delaware