Protein A gene request

Clay Oliver molbio2 at rzu.unizh.ch
Tue Mar 8 05:04:13 EST 1994

							March 7th, 1994

Does anybody have the gene for protein A (Staphylococcus, normally used
routinely for purification of Fc-Ab fragments). Although this is
commercially available (from Pharmacia) in an expression plasmid,
we need only the gene and it would be a pity to have to buy an already-
composed plasmid (pRIT) just in order to destroy it again, and for this
to pay $300. We would be very grateful if anyone could share a few
micrograms of any plasmid containing protein A gene. This would of
course not be for any commercial purposes and we would acknowledge such a
gift in any eventual publications. Thanks in advance,

				Kosi Gramatikoff
				Institute for Molecular Biology II
				Winterthurerstrasse 190
				8057 Zurich