Plasmid extraction

Diana Ralston ralston at
Tue Mar 8 17:38:58 EST 1994

In article <1994Mar3.002111.1 at> micjms at writes:
>Is there anyone out there that can give me some advice on plasmid extraction
>protocols of large plasmids i.e 30 kb and over.
>I await to hear some type of response..
There is a paper on this from Nester that came out in the 80's.
Sorry, I can't be more specific - can't find the reference.  Try
a BRS/Dialog search.  I think it was something like Courrier and
Nester.  Also, I have used a protocol that originated from the
Ausubel lab at Harvard.

Hope this helps,
Diana Horvath
ralston at