PCR discoverer

John Brunstein brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Wed Mar 9 20:06:15 EST 1994

	According to a seminar I attended last year presented by Arthur
Kornberg, the experiments from the Khorana lab were not admitted as
evidence to the trial because DuPont did not present them early enough;
the judge ruled that as a large company they could have afforded to do
their background work more carefully and did not allow the late admission
of the lab book with the original experiment as evidence.
	That's 'justice' for you :-(