Coomassie staining

Ding Ming ming at
Fri Mar 11 17:31:06 EST 1994

In article <riggs-110394113249 at>, riggs at (Paul Riggs)

> I like this reference so much that I will fax it to the first 5 people who
> E-mail (not post!) their fax numbers to me!
> Paul

Thanks alot Paul! I believe each biological library has at least one copy
of Meth. Enz.. Please save your fax machine. In addition, because you are
such a nice guy, we do not expect anything to be unhappy with you in case
you make a minor mistake and abuse those fax numbers :).

Ding Ming
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Telephone: (608)265-3544     Fax: (608)262-7420