Kits for RNA extraction from whole blood?

Menoud Pierre-Alain MENOUD at
Fri Mar 11 10:32:12 EST 1994

In article <1994Mar7.174324.13806 at> karen at (Karen Sebag) writes:
>From: karen at (Karen Sebag)
>Subject: Kits for RNA extraction from whole blood?
>Date: Mon, 7 Mar 1994 17:43:24 GMT

>Does anyone know of a good kit for total RNA isolation from human whole

Hi Karen,

I don't known any kit for RNA purification from blood, but there is a short
communication in "Methods in Molecular and Cellular Biology 4:128-130 1993"
which is working quite well in my hands. The title is "Simple method of RNA
isolation from large blood samples" Denis,M.G. and Lustenberger,P.

Hope this will be of some help