NASBA

Birgitt Oeser OSER%DMSWWU1A.earn at earn-relay.ac.uk
Mon Mar 14 06:04:44 EST 1994

Dear newsgrouper,
my desire is to proof the expression of genes I fished, but my problem is that
I have very little material to work with. From what I read in a product-review
about NASBA in an old Nature issue (Vol.350:91-92 1991), I think NASBA is the
method I should use. We have a literature search program here, which listed tw
papers in the last 6 months dealing with NASBA. My problem is that we have a
poor library here and I could not get my hands on the articles up to now. And
otherwise it is hard to get information on NASBA as it is not mentioned in our
old or new "bible" (Maniatis or Ausubel). If anyone who reads this is working
with NASBA and could send me her/his protocol, I would be very happy.

                                                  Sincerely, Birgitt Oeser

P.S. I am not a member of this newsgroup, so please contact me either via e-
     mail (OSER at DMSWWU1A.BITNET) or regular mail (Dr. Birgitt Oeser, Institut
     f. Botanik, WWU Muenster, Schlossgarten 3, D- 48149 Muenster, Germany).